Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello again!

It's been longer than a year since I have posted to this blog, but once you discover the reason, I am sure you will forgive me.

Despite working all kinds of crazy hours last summer at two separate places of employment, with some days starting at 8 a.m. and ending after 12 a.m. that morning/evening, somehow we found the time and were blessed with conceiving our second child! If you'll remember, our first child was nearly 12 last summer! This was certainly a result of years of prayers, said by ourselves, our families, and quite a few good friends, even a few strangers. Due to my type 1 diabetes, this pregnancy required my full concentration, and I put my blog-writing on hold, knowing I could bring you up to speed after our baby was safely delivered and we were both home and sleeping better! :)

So, in the next many posts, be warned that I'll be writing about these awesome life experiences as well as the latest on our son's eosinophilic disorder and battles with food allergies. I am looking forward to bringing you up to speed- please feel free to leave any questions you would like specifically answered and I will do my best to get to them first!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

Location:Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment