Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Beginning

Welcome to the beginning of our family blog.  My sister also blogs, and thought it would be fun and informative for others if I started blogging about our life, too.  We're very different- she lives in the city, I live in the country, she has many children, we have one...and the differences go on and on. 
The main reason I thought this blog might be interesting is our son's medical condition- he has an allergic disorder called Eosinophilic Esophagitis (also known as "EE" for short, which I often refer to it as, to save myself from saying the mouthful!), which limits his "safe" food list pretty severely at times.  I hope to help other parents of children with the same disorder by adding recipes, travel tips, and stories of life in general when all you can do is plan ahead.
Thanks for visiting my blog.  Please leave a comment on anything you'd like to see written about and I'll do my best to accommodate!  Blessings to you...

Bea

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm your first commenter! Welcome to the bloggy world. Can't wait to read more! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like the background. :)

    ReplyDelete